Monday, November 7, 2011

NOVEMBER 7, 2011

Hey everyone,

Yeah this week was crazy haha. I got a new comp on wednesday named
Elder Kabunare, Ka-boo-nar-eee. is how you pernounce it. He is from
kittybus. which isnt really how you spell it but it sounds the same so
thats what i say. Its kinda by fiji i guess. I teach him english
everyday for an hour and guess what. Its way harder to teach someone
english even though i speak it everyday. I spent like 30 minutes
coming up with a definition for innumerable. He doesnt understand very
well haha.

So ya im working him to death. He is kinda lazy but its all good. I
just motivate him. IM sure if i was 300 pounds i wouldnt wanna go walk
around the ghetto either haha. He is good though he humbles me alot.
Just the other day we pulled up next to a homeless man. and he told me
to give him some money so i rolled the window down and he gave him 20
bucks. he comes from nothing and still gives all he has so he is a
good guy. i learn just as much from him as he does from me.

my arm is doing way good. it doesnt even hurt. its not swollen and i
think its getting way better. I will find out though at my next
appointment. which im not sure when that is so its a good thing.
thanks for all the prayers. Oh and the baptism went good i hear. i
couldnt make it but we are confirming her this next sunday. I heard
she just cried the whole time. Thats good haha

k well i need that face cream and also 65 signs of the times by david
j ridges if at all possible some day. maybe christmas haha. happy
birthday mom i hope you got my envelope and happy november haha.

not much else to say just im doing good and jsut pluggin along. love you all

elder allen

No comments:

Post a Comment