Monday, December 5, 2011

DECEMBER 5, 2011

Hey everyone,

Yeah i watched the Devotional last night..... Why did i never know
those existed haha. It was way cool though and i liked it. President
Monson made me want to read those books he talked about and reminded
me that i need to keep working my butt off so im not in some shack in
the middle of some field. It was cool. This last week was good. Once
again we climbed back up to get the highest numbers in the zone. We
kinda took a break i guess you could say but were back now. We got 4
new investagators and taught a ton of lessons. it was a good week. I
got to go on exchange with elder grover. It reminded me of exchanges
with elder davies and it was so fun. Most fun i have had in a while
and we worked like crazy. I wish we were companions because the day
flew by but ill have to wait for a little bit for that to happen.
Transfer calls are this next sunday, so we will see. I already know
but something could change this week. I want to stay one more but
whatever happens happens. I have learned to just go with the flow out
here now.

That sounds way fun having to clean up all that stuff. What i would
have given to be doing some huge redneck service project. Hopefully
that will happen when i get back home haha. Its to bad that kaches
school wasnt closed, sorry you have to sub all week. that doesnt sound
fun at all but it is some extra money. Thats always fun.

So yeah everything is all good here. Pearl harbor service was fun. We
cleaned rust and repainted some huge thing on the USS missouri. Then
we got to go explore for a little while. Its a way cool ship. I had no
idea that the japanease surrendered on the deck of it. It makes it
that much cooler. The 70th anniversary is on wednesday. I think we
might get to go but its sorta up in the air. We will see.

alright well i love you all. thanks for everything.

tell everyone mele kelikimaka

haha i miss christmas vacation.


love elder allen

No comments:

Post a Comment