Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 15, 2012

Hey everyone,

this last week was good. i got a new companion from fiji named elder
tora. he has been on his mission for 22 months and is super trunky but
he still works his butt off, thats a good thing. its like night and
day difference from my last one. I forgot how fun it could be. The
first day i was with him we got two new investagators with dates for
the 31st so thats good. that will be 4 baptisms in march. the most in
our zone. the next one is this saturday at 3. Im baptizing her. I
tried to get elder tora to be able to do it but the mom wanted me so i
feel kinda bad. But its all good. on sunday night after planning and
turning in numbers he came to me and said really quietly, "i havent
done this for a while but i think you and i should drink some kava
together.' so we sat right down on the floor and he mixed it up and we
talked and drank kava for like an hour and went to bed. it was funny.
thats the kinda stuff i will miss about my mission. But yeah it was a
good week.


hope everything there is going good.

love you all

elder allen

No comments:

Post a Comment