Monday, August 8, 2011


Baptism of the Buelle family
Saturday August 6, 2011
Kula Hawaii

Kole, the Buelle family, and Elder Savage
Hey guys,

Yeeeeeppp so im gonna be here for 6 more weeks. That will be my 6
months and ill make it to Elder Davies final transfer meeting. That
will be cool so im excited about this. 6 more weeks and we should have
at least two more baptisms. My goal is one a month so if you count all
the ones i have done now im one ahead so thats cool. Im excited to be
here one more espescially with everyone still here with me.

This last weekend was awesome. We had a tongan mini missionary again
and it was the Buells baptism. It was way cool. I got to baptize all 4
of them and elder savage and i both gave talks and our whole ward
was there to support them. I promised myself I wouldnt cry after my farewell but it happened again  so that sucks haha. It was way cool. I only had to do the
little girl twice because she got scared in the freezing water when i
dunked her so it was funny haha. So yes they all got confirmed
yesterday in church and it was cool. They are full on members of the church now
and they love it. You should have heared brother buells talk. it was
so good i was blown away haha. right after they were baptized he did
it so it was way cool. Good experience. so ya this was the coolest baptism ever haha. im kinda sad its over
but its all good.


Nothin else really cool happned this week. We taught 21 lessons and
got 104 o.y.m.s so thats good. Pretty successful week. So ya were just
hangin out up country today so i gotta go but i love you guys and ill
be back on later. love you all

Love elder allen

No comments:

Post a Comment