Monday, September 19, 2011

hey everyone,

Yep finally im being transferred. Im flying out wednesday at 430 in
the morning. Im very ready to go but its kinda hard to say goodbye to
everyone, they have become like my family but oh well. So ya im flying
with elder davies to oahu. I knew thats where i was going to go. Im
excited for it and the difference of islands, plus i hear everything
there is a lot cheaper so that will be good. . So ya give her a call.

This last week went pretty good. T and cliff are so close to a
baptisimal date. I just started asking people all the questions i
wanted to ask before i knew i was leaving and it actually works very
good. I call it bold love haha but i was just trying to find out why
they wouldnt get baptized and it worked on t and cliff so hopefully we
can get them with a date tomorrow with our last appointment that i
have with them. That would make my first 6 months..... I called sister
buell last night after i found out i was leaving and she cried again
haha. I think she crys more than you mom... and thats saying something
(just kidding love you), its nice of her though. i truly will miss
everyone.

But by far the people that i have come to love the most are the fijian
people. On friday they had a kava party for me whcich is like a huge
traditional thing they do and sit around and drink this dirt water
from the root of a plant. They sit on grass mats all in a circle and
do all these ritual things. its way cool to see. But the chief of the
fijians here, (his real name is eric) sat down and we did some clap
thing and he gave me the first cup of kava, thats like a huge honor
and i was kinda scared because i thought he messsed up haha. they wont
even let white people sit with them usually and so to start off the
entire thing was pretty cool. Then they gifted me another tappa, but
smaller. Ill send that one home soon. It was way hard to tell them
goodbye. but ill be back to stay with them some day.

So ya it was a good week. It was cool that jeff called you last night.
 He is a very less active guy but takes such good care of us. He only trusts me and elder

workman and he and his family took us to dinner on saturday for my 6 months.
 it was cool and he is a way nice guy. I wish i would have met him a long time ago.
haha funny stuff.

But ya im doin good. Im excited for the next adventure and am looking
forward to it. I hope you guys are all doing good and i love you all.
your week sounded crazy to... haha

k love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment